Race Bib Collection:
Friday 24 May 8am-4:30pm – Joggers World, Upstairs 123 Pirie St, Adelaide
Saturday 25 May 9am-4pm – Joggers World, Upstairs 123 Pirie St, Adelaide
Sunday 26 May – No Race Bibs will be available for collection on race day. Please contact
[email protected] if you have any queries.
Race Bib Collection is Self Serve in 2019.
All you have to do is:
- Meet the SARRC team upstairs Joggers World where you will find boards with lists on them
- Find the Half Marathon Boards
- Find your name on the list.
- Note the bib number allocated to your name.
- Head to the Race Bib Baskets and locate your Race Bib
Course Cut Off:
Course Closes at 2.00pm.
DS1: 1.00km – Water
DS2: 3.90km – Water
Save time. Save money.
Pre-book your parking today.
How does Book a Bay work?
Book a Bay is an online system that enables you to book and pay for your parking in advance. Book a Bay gives you access to exclusive discounts that are only available online and it also allows you to use your credit card or Wilson One card, nominated during the booking process, as your entry and exit ticket to the car park so you don’t have to queue at pay machines.
Book a Bay in 3 easy steps:
- Select either Adelaide Oval East Carpark or North Carpark and time (in 24 hour format).
- Select your product.
- Pay and choose the credit card or Wilson One card you would like to use for entry to the car park.
Adelaide Marathon Festival Entrants receive a special price! Book now!
Dates to Remember:
|Entries Open||Sunday 3rd November 2018|
|Super Early Bird Close||Midnight Sunday 19th November 2018|
|Early Bird Close||Midnight Sunday 14th April 2019|
|Name on your bib close||Sunday 12th May 2019 @ Midnight|
|Self edit & transfers||Sunday 28th April 2019 @ Midnight|
|Entries Close||Wednesday 15th May 2019 @ Midday|
|Late Entries (Incurs a late fee)||Available at Bib Pick-Up|
|Super Early Bird||Early Bird||General|
|5K Youth U12||$15||$20||$25||inc. Medal|
|Kids Fun Run||$15||inc. Medal|