If you miss the online cut off date for entries at midday on Wednesday May 15, you can enter at bib collection.
If you need to amend your entry and miss the cut-off of midnight May 12th, you can make any changes at bib collection
Race Bib Collection
Friday 24 May 8am-4:30pm – Joggers World, Upstairs 123 Pirie St, Adelaide
Saturday 25 May 9am-4pm – Joggers World, Upstairs 123 Pirie St, Adelaide
Sunday 27 May – No Race Bibs will be available for collection on race day. Please contact
[email protected] if you have any queries.
Race Bib Collection is Self Serve in 2019.
All you have to do is:
- Meet the SARRC team upstairs Joggers World where you will find boards with lists on them
- Find the Half Marathon Boards
- Find your name on the list.
- Note the bib number allocated to your name.
- Head to the Race Bib Baskets and locate your Race Bib